Friday, October 9, 2015

Painting Frankenstein (part 2)

Went ahead and slapped another layer of skin highlight using straight Pale Flesh (Vallejo Game Color) mixed with a minuscule amount of Pale Lichen (Reaper Master Series).


It's a little rough in spots but I like it. There are some green streaks in the recesses of the flesh that I feel are too strong, but they do give the miniature a nice contrast when viewed at tabletop distance.

What doesn't show in the photos is that there is a slight rosy tint in the broadest, brightest patches of flesh. I didn't mean for it to look like that, but I am fond of it.

I believe it was Bob Ross who once said "There are no mistakes - only happy accidents". Bob clearly never tried any of my cooking, but yeah man. Words of wisdom right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment